Blog: storeBlox CS
post-itsignature.com runs a highly customized version of storeBlox CS and includes built-in authentication of authorized resellers and selective display of information and features based on role. Check it out here!
Did you know you can export your users and import them into an email or newsletter service, or even into a CRM (customer relationship management) package? It’s easy!
That’s it! You’ll have a file you can open in Excel orimport into services like Constant Contact, Mailchimpor CRM packages like Salesforce, Highrise, Zoho or any others.
After abandonment (people leaving in the middle of the shopping or purchasing process), the biggest problem for e-commerce is getting users back to buy again — in other words, generating repeat business.
It’s also a given that an opt-in email address is golden — when a user registers on your site and you can send them promotions, they’re much more likely to buy again.
You can conquer both of these with a little email kung fu, using storeBlox CS email customization to offer incentives for registration.
- Log in to your storeBlox CS webBlox dashboard
- Under Content Administration, select Email Notifications
- Edit the User Registration template
- Add a one-time discount code, e.g. “Thank you for registering! To receive a discount on your next order, enter this code during checkout!”
You can use this two ways:
- Offer a benefit for registering – Splash an ad on the homepage using our handy banner manager (tutorial here) that offers a discount for registering, and link it to the registration form. You’ll have an opt-in email address and registered user.
- Surprise bonus – Added to the order confirmation or registration template, a discount code (tutorial here) for the user’s next order is a fabulous way to get that customer back and ordering again!
Soon, we’ll be adding the capability to send one-time emails only after the first order, for even better customization.